ISO 9001:2015 Delhi NCR ISO India ISO 9001 Certification Services International standard iso 9001 ISO Mumbai Bangalore Chennai Punjab Haryana Gurgaon ISO certificate india ISO 9001:2015 Delhi NCR ISO India ISO 9001:2015 Certification Services International standard iso 9001 ISO Mumbai Bangalore Chennai Punjab Haryana Gurgaon ISO certificate india consultants for iso 9000 business services. ISO certification Professionals delhi India Mumbai
ISO 9001: 2008 is an international standard related to quality management system, applicable to any organization from all types of business sectors and activities.
ISO 9001:2008 is based on eight quality management principles (all fundamental to good business practice). When fully adopted, these principles can help improve your organizational performance.
ISO 14001:2004 Serves as a tool to improve environmental performance. Provides a systematic way of managing an organization’s environmental affairs. Is the aspect of the organization’s overall management structure that addresses immediate and long-term impacts of its products, services and processes on the environment. Gives order and consistency for organizations to address environmental concerns through the allocation of resources, assignment of responsibility and ongoing evaluation of practices, procedures and processes. Focuses on continual improvement of the system.
ISO 9001 Certification Service Delhi
ISO 22000 The ISO 22000 standard intends to define the food safety management requirements for companies that need to meet and exceed food safety regulations all over the world. One standard that encompasses all the consumer and market needs. It speeds and simplifies processes without compromising other quality or safety management systems. ISO 22000 is an international certification standard that defines the requirements of food safety management systems. It can be used by all organizations, in the supply chain – from farmers to food services, to processing, transportation, storage, retail and packaging.
ISO 27001:2005 Information Security Management System is intended to be suitable for several different types of use, including the following:
- Use within organizations to formulate security requirements and objectives.
- Use within organizations as a way to ensure that security risks are cost-effectively managed.
- Use within organizations to ensure compliance with laws and regulations.
- Use within an organization as a process framework for the implementation and management of controls to ensure that the specific security objectives of an organization are met.
- Definition of new information security management processes.
- Identification and clarification of existing information security management processes.
- Use by the management of organizations to determine the status of information security management activities.
- Use by the internal and external auditors of organizations to determine the degree of compliance with the policies, directives and standards adopted by an organization.
- Use by organizations to provide relevant information about information security policies, directives, standards and procedures to trading partners and other organizations with whom they interact for operational or commercial reasons.
- Implementation of business-enabling information security.
- Use by organizations to provide relevant information about information security to customers.
ISO 13485 is an international standard, recognized throughout the world for establishing a business management system specific to the medical device industry. Borrowing the structure of ISO 9001:2008, ISO 13485 is applicable to organizations that manufacture private label medical devices, in vitro diagnostic medical devices, and medical components. Created by the International Organization for Standardization, ISO 13485:2003 is based on eight quality management principles: customer focus, leadership, an involvement of people, process approach, system approach to management, continual improvement, fact-based decision-making and mutually beneficial supplier relationships. When fully adopted, these principles have been proven to enhance organizational performance.
- Provides international recognition.
- Enables your organization to become more cost-effective.
- Improves internal communications, efficiency and resilience to change.
- Improves product and process quality and provides a basis for meeting regulatory requirements.
- Requires your organization to monitor and improve key business and customer satisfaction measures.
- Certification to ISO 13485 satisfies a significant portion of the EU Directive requirements for marketing medical devices in Europe.
OHSAS 18001 is a voluntary document that establishes the requirements for an effective OH&S MS. This document was developed to help companies control OH&S risks and improves overall performance. An OHSAS 18001 management system is a statement to your employees, customers, suppliers, stakeholders and community that your company has done everything in its power to reduce health and safety risks.
- Eliminate or minimize risk to employees and other interested parties who may be exposed to OH&S risks.
- Reduce downtime and associated costs.
- Demonstrate an innovative and forward-thinking approach.
- Increase access to new customers and business partners.
- Manage health and safety risks effectively, now and in the future.
EN 16001:2009 standards provides a comprehensive set of controls designed to help organizations establish the systems and processes necessary to improve energy efficiency.
The Energy Management Systems standard takes the form of requirements and guidance intended to assist organizations to reduce both costs and greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions by helping them develop and implement an energy management system. It includes policy and objectives that take into account legal or other specific requirements and information about their energy aspects.
It is intended to apply to all types and sizes of organizations and can be used independently of, or integrated with, any other management system. The structure of EN 16001 is similar to that of Environmental Standard ISO 14001.
EN 16001 provides a framework for continuous improvement of an organization?s energy efficiency and sustainable use.(Gurgaon, Noida & Ghaziabad), Mumbai, Banglore, Uttar Pradesh, Haryana, Punjab, Rajasthan,Madhya Pradesh. ISO Certification,